Region: East, Midlands, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, South West, South East, Scotland or Wales
Location: Midlands Region
Contract type: Permanent
Reference number: SADI01646
You may find making an application much easier from a desktop computer. So why not forward yourself a link to this vacancy to pick up and apply on a desktop or laptop later. Alternatively you can send the link to someone you think would be suitable for the role.
The NFU Mutual is growing and we are looking for Financial Advisers across the whole of the UK.
As a Financial Adviser in our business, you will be at the heart of this growth. Providing life insurance, pension, investment, wealth management and Inheritance Tax advice. From small investors to high net worth individuals, you will continue our tradition of looking after them all, getting to know their circumstances and helping to protect them, their families and their businesses.
As a mutual, we’re owned by our customers, so it’s vital we always do the right thing by them. That’s why we’re proud of our impressive 95% policy renewal rate and high customer satisfaction scores. These show how much customers up and down the UK appreciate our unique approach.
Why is that Important to you? Well as a Financial Adviser, you will be working closely with a select panel of Agents to develop your client relationships from warm leads. Each Agency has an average of around 2,500 customers and the Agency staff work to deliver a full diary just for you.
• You will work to deliver the best financial outcomes for your client. Offering advice on a range of NFU Mutual Products across Life, Pensions and Investments.
• You will build trusting working relationships with your panel of Agents and both new and existing Clients of the NFU Mutual.
• You will be someone who has a thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements, making sure that you work within all the required parameters and to the required level.
• You’ll be someone who loves to build a great pipeline. A people person, someone who loves the challenge of meeting the right number of clients to ensure that you are successful.
• You’ll be competitive. Someone who loves to exceed expectations. Both ours and our customers. You’ll have a drive to be the best at what you do.
• You’ll be a strategic thinker, with the ability to develop, implement and drive business plans to increase sales.
We would like applicants to be fully FPC (or equivalent) qualified plus full CAS, full QCA Level 4 qualification (e.g. CII Diploma in Financial Planning)
This is a regulated role and will require pre-approval by the FCA
Put simply, we are a genuinely great place to work. We are one of only 40 companies across the world that is recognised by Gallup. We haven’t just done it once either, we’ve been given that award for 4 years in a row.
To ensure we’re always doing our best, we need to make sure our people are properly looked after, too. We hire good people and want them to stay with us. We offer a good work-life balance whilst also giving you professional challenge.
You will have an excellent, dedicated back office support team. Since 2012, we’ve been constantly investing in technology, from a new investment platform to point of sale and back office systems. It’s a level of investment that continues, as we focus on giving customers the highest levels of service.
This is an employed role with excellent benefits – we have a realistic OTE of £100,000.
We are a leading provider of general insurance and financial services. From our strong farming roots we’ve grown to become a UK-wide organisation, turning over £1billion annually. Yet success hasn’t gone to our heads. We’re proud to remain completely customer focused, down-to-earth and committed to the rural communities we’ve grown from.
Our ethos - of trust, respect and personal service - lies at the heart of all we do and has seen us build an enviable reputation for exceptional member loyalty. Though we’ve been in business for over 100 years, we have big ambitions for the future. And that’s why we’re looking for talented people to join our growing organisation. Talented people like you.